- Thursday, 10 May 2012 10:11
Article Read: 558
The Gold Coast's NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park is thrilled to be getting worldwide acclamations after being voted as the winner of 4 prestigious awards by leading consumer review website TripAdvisor.
TripAdvisor votes are weighted by the highest amount of positive comments and ratings made by past guests of the hotel or resort. Treasure Island is celebrating after taking home the following awards:
• Winner of Top 25 Large Hotels & Resorts for Families in the World 2012
• Winner of Top 25 Hotels for Families in the South Pacific 2012
• Winner of Top 25 Hotels for Families in Australia 2012
• Finalist in Top 25 Bargain Hotels in Australia 2012
Park Manager of Treasure Island, Brendan Brady stated, "We are thrilled to be acknowledged as a leader in the family accommodation industry. The award confirms our Parks popularity by the most important people in our business - our guests."